Our Banana Coconut herbal tea is a smooth and scrumptious herbal blend of rooibos, chamomile and lemongrass with notes of ripe banana, sweet coconut, graham cracker and a hint of caramel. This caffeine-free tropical blend will put a smile on anyone's face. Try it iced and lightly sweetened for an extra refreshing summer beverage.
Our teas are packaged in small, medium or large airtight interior seal tins. These tins are perfect for storage as it protect the teas from moisture and light, which preserves the freshness of the teas much longer.
Organic Fair Trade Rooibos, Organic Fair Trade Chamomile, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Coconut, Organic Lavender, Banana, Natural Flavors
Soothing, Mild, Organic
With our Banana Coconut herbal tea, you obtain the benefits of rooibos, chamomile and lemongrass. Some of this banana tea's health benefits include:
- Promoting relaxation
- Alleviating stress
- Relieving symptoms of the common cold
- Promoting sleep
- Improving kidney, liver and spleen health
- Aiding in sleep and digestion
- Soothing skin irritations including sunburn, heat rash and hemorrhoids
- Easing back pain
- Reducing bladder problems
- Rooibos contains polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-mutagenic qualities.
* Please Note: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please seek advice from a medical professional about any health concerns you may have.
Steeping loose leaf tea is easy. Simply spoon 1-2 tsp of desired tea into a tea filter or infuser. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil and leave to cool just a little.
Pour water over tea and steep. Refer to individual tea information (above) for recommended temperature and brewing time.
This is a delicious dessert tea. However, I felt that the chamomile was a little to overpowering in it, so I did not taste much banana. It is nice and sweet while going very well with a touch of rock sugar. I would recommend this tea to lovers of dessert tea for sure!
This tea is so good! It shifts in taste from chamomile to coconut to a delicious banana aftertaste. I'm so glad it's caffeine free and can enjoy into the late hours of the night. I think a touch of sugar would bring the flavors out even more, but it's excellent straight up. Try it!
PERFECT desert tea
I cant believe no one has rated this one yet?? Sooo yummy it makes the perfect desert tea, its naturally really sweet where I dont use half the sugar as other teas. Banana is strong tasting in this one, which I LOVE