Our Mint Medley herbal tea is a refreshing blend of organic spearmint and organic peppermint domestically grown and harvested on the west coast.
Our teas are packaged in small, medium or large airtight interior seal tins. These tins are perfect for storage as it protect the teas from moisture and light, which preserves the freshness of the teas much longer.
Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint
Refreshing, Healing, Organic
Long known for its ability to soothe the digestive tract and settle a sensitive stomach, mint (particularly peppermint) has a great many other benefits including:
- Easing discomfort associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Controlling flatulence and diverticular disorders
- Improving digestion and reducing constipation
- Soothing heartburn
- Calming the stomach; reducing nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Reducing severity of herpes outbreaks
- Taking the edge off bad breath
- Controlling muscle aches and chronic pain
- Clearing congestion and coughs related to colds and allergies
- Controlling mild asthma
- Managing stress
- Relieving headaches and migraines
- Reducing risks of cancer
* Please Note: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please seek advice from a medical professional about any health concerns you may have.
Steeping loose leaf tea is easy. Simply spoon 1-2 tsp of desired tea into a tea filter or infuser. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil and leave to cool just a little.
Pour water over tea and steep. Refer to individual tea information (above) for recommended temperature and brewing time.
Best mint tea around
I have tried mint teas in the past, but they tend to be too bitter or too minty. Mint Medley is a soothing blend of peppermint and spearmint, the two mints compliment each other well in this tea.
Mint medley is great to drink when you are feeling stomach discomfort or when you want to feel more alert/awake without the buzz of caffeine.
A Great Mint Tea
This is a prefect, smooth, minty blend of peppermint and spearmint. The sweetness of the peppermint and the slight tanginess/bite of the spearmint complement each other perfectly--the best mint tea I've tried! So relaxing and soothing.
this tea is a great strong mix of spearmint and peppermint! soothing and wonderful for a relaxing cup of tea anytime