Peach Picnic is a colorful, summer fruit-inspired blend of green rooibos tea, strawberries, peaches, and citrus flavors. This incredibly refreshing, nectar-like peach rooibos blend tastes great with a touch of honey, hot or iced.
Organic Green Rooibos, Orange Peel, Sunflower Petals, Natural Peach, Strawberry and Orange Flavoring
Refreshing, Fragrant, Caffeine-Free
Fruity, Citrusy, Sweet, Floral
Some of our caffeine-free Peach Picnic's health benefits include:
- Reducing nervous tension
- Relieving allergy symptoms
- Supporting healthy and radiant skin
- Fighting bacteria and viruses (due to its powerful antioxidants)
- It contains vitamin C, which is essential to help maintain a strong immune system, healthy skin and connective tissues
- It is a good source of iron, potassium, zinc, sodium and manganese and can be a good way to restore your body's balance and electrolytes after exercise.
* Please Note: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please seek advice from a medical professional about any health concerns you may have.
Steeping loose leaf tea is easy. Simply spoon 1-2 tsp of desired tea into a tea filter or infuser. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil and leave to cool just a little.
Pour water over tea and steep. Refer to individual tea information (above) for recommended temperature and brewing time.
This tastes more like fruit juice than any tea that I've ever tried. Sweet and refreshing, and I think it will be even better iced.
Keen Tea Thyme
Go-to PM tea
This is a smooth and sweet tea - great iced or hot. I've even made ice cubes out of this and used the cubes in other iced teas (as well as a super loaded Peach Picnic iced cup). It's my go-to afternoon tea. Love it!
Peach Picnic has become my favorite. It's wonderful iced.