Vintage Black loose-leaf tea is a delicious addition to anyone's tea collection. This flavorful blend of bright, brisk Nilgiri loose black tea and smooth rich Yunnan golden buds makes the perfect pick-me-up. Enjoy on its own, with milk and sugar, or iced with a splash of lemon juice.
Our teas are packaged in small, medium or large airtight interior seal tins. These tins are perfect for storage as it protect the teas from moisture and light, which preserves the freshness of the teas much longer.
Organic Black Loose-Leaf Tea
Bold, Organic, Unblended
Unlike with high levels of caffeine found in coffee, our Vintage Black loose-leaf tea has a lower amount, allowing it to promote blood flow in the brain without overstimulating the heart.
Some of this black tea's other benefits include:
- Improving concentration for a number of hours
- Alleviating stress
- Reducing blood clots
- Improving oral and bone health
- Lowering blood pressure
- Reducing the risk of stroke
- Boosting metabolism and aiding weight loss
* Please Note: This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please seek advice from a medical professional about any health concerns you may have.
Steeping loose leaf tea is easy. Simply spoon 1-2 tsp of desired tea into a tea filter or infuser. Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil and leave to cool just a little.
Pour water over tea and steep. Refer to individual tea information (above) for recommended temperature and brewing time.
This is a great everyday tea, and I prefer it straight up, without cream or sugar. A nice tea to come back to time and again.
A classic indeed!
A very nice tea. High quality and exceptionally smooth.
This tea has a great aroma, and has a full flavor without being harsh or bitter. Also great iced.